Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update

So it's been a while since i've last posted.. yes i'm getting lazy ;) well I always was...
I've been so busy with making putting together a portfolio and going to Uni interviews that i've neglected my blog..
I've FINALLY finished all my college work, which im not gonna lie, took me long enough, and I've got an up to date portfolio! so it's all going well on the work front. I also have two offers for University which is exciting :) It still scares me that my friends all had 5 offers this time last year! but confidence and patience pays off right? I have to learn to relax!!
Life's looking good now i'm dropping the pounds and Driving (YAY!) so now I just need to complete my new years resolution and get a new man and a new Wardrobe to go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews