Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jewls Spring Sunglasses Selection

So for those of you who know me, you know about my problem. Ya know... that really big one that breaks my checking account every couple months. For those of you who don't know me, I'll go ahead and admit it... I have a sunglass addiction. I've had this illness forever. Unfortunately, the illness isn't cheap! But oh is it worth it! My collection is quite grand at this point and I treat them all like they are my children. Ha! I cannnot wait for the RODARTE for Opening Ceremony Snakeskin blue little babies to hit stores in March! I am going to hop in my car and zoom right over there to snatch them! They are so killer and will be a sick spring/summer pair to wear with everything. And oh yeah, if you can't tell... the floral ones by RODARTE are cloth!!! Could u die everywhere? I really can't take it. It's gonna be one broke summer for me, but my face is going to look unreal! I live for it! Below is a teensy collage including a few of my major binge sunglasses I don all the time. Hope you're all doing fantastic! Kisses!

X. Jewls

Listed by row:
Karen Walkers, Vintage YSLs, Balenciagas, Navy Karen Walkers, John stealing my forever old Marc Jacobs Aviators, Gold Rimmed Cazals, Illestevas




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews