Thursday, February 17, 2011

Liza's Favorite Hair Accessories

A girl can never have too many hair accessories... EVER! They ultimately pull an outfit together with ease and style and well... are super cute! My drawers practically are overflowing with them... Headscarfs, bows, you name it. Here are a few pictures of me in some of my favorites, as well as a select few I have my eye on at the moment. Check them out below! XO, Liza


First Row (from left to right): Bashashaindy Bow Headband, Vintage Scarf, Prada Turban Headband, L. Erickson Bow Headband
Second Row: Alexander McQueen Scarf, Jennifer Ouellette Bow Headband, Chanel Scarf, Stacey Lapidus Crystal Headband



Adia Kibur Floral Glitter Headband- Love this one and for 18 bucks? Good deal! I'd throw this on during the day and wear it into the night. Available here at Shopbop.com!


Bashashaindy "Heather" Headband- This is the one I'm wearing in the first picture on the top left. It's a high quality satin and looks darling with the perfect party dress. Available here for $68.

Missoni Knit Headband- Every girl should have at least one Missoni headpiece, whether it be a scarf or this awesome stretchy headband! I have an endlessly long Missoni scarf that I wear around my neck or on my head, but this little baby is perfect for those not so good hair days. Available at Browns.


Eugenia Kim Solid Kelly Ruffled Barrette- Oh do I adore this one. My hair is definitely too short at the moment for it, but I can definitely see Jewls rocking this with her long mane! It may be absolutely huge, but it's so fun and such a statement. Available at Shopbop for $88.

Babooshka Studded Twist Turban- Looooving that turbans have made a comeback! Now I can whip out my Prada one from years ago more often! This one is pretty cool too. Available at Spanish Moss for $24.

Jennifer Ouellette Forehead Memory Headband- Jennifer Ouellette makes the best headbands, so it's no surprise I had to throw one of her designs in. Love how sweet this one is and it comes in a variety of colors. Available at Jennifer Ouellette for $65.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews