Sunday, February 20, 2011

Outfit Post: Sister Sister Switch-A-Roo

Hello all my gorgeous readers. Those of you who have been reading my posts for the past two years know that I have been dying to take the plunge and go blonde, well, for about two years now!!! This past weekend I went for it! Then funny enough, my naturally blonde sister decided to come in and take on my natural color... red!!! So a "sister switch" of the decade went down. My incredible hairstylist, Verina, spent five hours a piece on a us and gave us the exact colors we were hoping for! I wanted a fun light honey blonde with a little bit of a punky edge and Allison wanted a nice light cinnamon cherry red. Here are the pictures as promised below. Enjoy! Happy Sunday loves!

X. Jewls






Juliana's Accessories:

All bracelet stacks: Shashi, available at Max and Chloe
1920's Emerald and Opal Cocktail Ring
Brass Peace Sign Ring
Chanel Lucite Confetti Ring
Noir, Emerald Stone and Pink Lucite Chanel Stacked Rings
My brother's Initial Monogrammed Gold Ring
RGB Oxblood Nail Polish, available at RGBcosmetics
Liza and I have a huge collection going. All their colors are sick sick sick amazing!



Allison's Accessories:

Chanel Green Crystal Charm Heart Necklace
1882 Gold Coin Pendant Necklace
Agate Lariat Necklace (made by me)
Gold Key Charm Necklace
Gold Monogrammed Cuff
1940's Belgium Cameo Ring 
1920's Rectangular ring from Kosova
See Eyeglasses
Chanel Black Pearl Nail Polish



Juliana:

Vintage Rabbit Fur Jacket
Kristensen Du Nord Chiffon and Cashmere Trim Cardigan
Cecilia Bucourt Embellished Chain Scarf
John's Black Wife Beater Tank
Love Yaya Black Leather Pants
Chanel Quilted Chain Purse
Rock and Republic Braiden Black Pumps

Allison:

Max Azria Sweater Coat
Bordeaux Dress
LNA Black Leggings
Prada Boots
Rebecca Minkoff Handbag

Aaaaaaaand.... Just for fun!!!! A pre-dye photo below of our natural colors so that you guys can see the drastic switch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews