Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Outfit Post: On the Edge of the Sun

Jewls and I accidentally slept in late, so I guess I'm finally getting over my jet lag! With a long list of errands to do, we scrambled to get dressed and start our day. After a pit stop at Coffee Bean and a trip to the grocery store, I decided to go to work with my best friend for a bit. As the sun was setting over an amazing view of Los Angeles, what better time to squeeze in a quick shoot? ;) XO, Liza


















Liza:
Anglo American Heart Sunglasses
Vintage Cropped Knit Sweater
Vintage Brown Suede Skirt
Jean Paul Barriol Leather Boots
Various Necklaces

Juliana:
Illesteva Sunglasses
Pencey Metallic Wrap Cardigan
Rozae Nichol Silk Camisole
Riller and Fount Drop Harem Pants
Kelsi Dagger Studded Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews