Monday, February 7, 2011

Our Trademark: Bracelet Stacks

Liza and I have been calling our massive amount of bracelets we pile on our wrists "STACKS" for as long as I can remember. We got our first set of best friend bracelets back when we were 16 and it's grown more and more out of control ever since. Considering how much wear we get out of these bracelets, we don't mind saving up our pennies for incredible pieces. We never really believed in wearing just one gorgeous bracelet. We've always worn ten little amazing ones all together! Switching and trading them out to suit and match our mood each day, the options are never ending. Here are a few of our must haves and recent purchases below!  Happy Monday loves!

X. Jewls and Lize

BFF Stacks:



LIZA'S PICKS:


Carolina Bucci "Lucky" 18-Karat Gold Tie Bracelet- These bracelets are probably my favorite out there. They have gotten VERY expensive over the years (retailing at $650 at the moment), but they are beyond gorgeous and can be worn with anything. I love wearing mine with all my other bracelets, day and night. Available at Net-a-porter.com. 
 Carolina Bucci (PRODUCT) RED Lucky Tie Bracelet- Same style as the original Lucky bracelet, but a fraction of the price! This one is rose-gold-plated and silver instead of solid 18-karat, BUT 50% of the sales go to the Global Fund to help AIDS in Africa. Also available at Net-a-porter.com for $250.
Shashi Single Petit Golden Nugget Adjustable Bracelet- This one is an ideal stacker since it's so little... Jewls just got two of these and they look great together! Available at Shopbop.com for $18.
Shashi Futuristic Bracelet- I just scooped this one up in LA at Madison and I have been wearing it to death lately! I have very small wrists, so I like that you can pull this one tight! Available at Singer22.com for $54.


Aurelie Bidermann Mother of Pearl Charm Bracelets- How sweet are these ones? I want both of them! Agh! Love the vibrant colors and the adorable charms. Available at Net-a-porter.com for $120 each.
Haute Betts Gypsy Bracelets- I discovered these little babies a few months ago and right away, I ordered one for myself and one for my sister for her birthday. They are so adorable and thin enough so you can still wear a ton of other bracelets on your wrists as well! I love the bright colors and the simple crystal rhinestones. Available at Hautebetts.com for $45.


Venessa Arizaga Bracelets- This Parsons graduate was inspired by a trip to Puerto Rico to create her amazing collections of necklaces and bracelets. Honestly... all her bracelets are absolutely gorgeous, so here are two of my faves: The "Heroes and Villians" bracelet ($175) and the "Afro Pop"($55). How much fun are these? I would wear both of them together, along with my other regulars.


JEWLS PICKS:

Freida and Nellie Best Friend Bracelets- These are the absolute best! I tried a fabulous aqua one on at Barney's last week and was thiiiiiis close to blowing $200 on just ONE of these. Too bad I want three of them to stack on my left wrist. I opted for a new dress instead. That bracelet is my next victim this week though! Hopefully it will still be there!!!



I love how each one is different from the next. I could never get tired of these. Ever!

Chan Luu Gunmetal Wrap Bracelet- It's so rare that you see a great grey wrap bracelet. This is a good everyday one that you could shower in and never take off. This would definitely "fall apart" well, if you will. I NEVER take mine off. The longest one ever lasted on my arm was four years?!?! SO nuts. Available at Ronherman.com for $295.
Momo's March 3 Row Baquette Bracelet- Available at Madison.com for $250. I need to go snatch this one up. I am obsessed. Such a gorgeous vintage looking little pop against a leather stack.
Jacquie Aiche Rosary Bracelet- I love having little dangly bracelets mixed in with my simples ones. This is a perfect example and you really can't ever go wrong with a little rosary. How sweet is this little baby? Available at Madison.com for $250.
Jaquie Aiche Spell Bracelet- I want every single color. No joke. Adore these!!! Madison.com, $188.
M. Cohen Double Row Sterling Silver Wax Cord Bracelet- Ok, little secret of mine... Wax cords are the absolute best! If you are ever in a store and someone tells you the bracelet is wax... buy it... because they NEVER fall apart. Wax makes the bracelet last for years and years! It's the greatest little trick ever!  I love the slight punky-ness to this piece. Reminds me of what I wore in my stacks back in 04'. Ronherman.com, $325.
I am notorious for wearing children's bracelets. My wrists are strangely small and so are Liza's so when I scoop up children's accesories, I always snatch up a little something for her too. I want the black one here with the feather charm. I would imagine Lize would go for the red one with the heart. Ha! I know her all too well  Madison.com, $75.
M.Cohen Black Gold Nugget Wax Wrap Bracelet- Ummm, best basic ever to never take off. I am going to pick this up after work today. Hahaha. Done!!! Ronherman.com, $175.

Pictures of our stacks:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews