Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Travel Post: Las Vegas

Last weekend my other best girlfriend, Christina, and her boyfriend, Tim, were in town. The four of us enjoyed a few days here in LA having a massive slumber party together and then we road tripped out to Vegas for the weekend. While John and I enjoyed a delicious suite at The Palms, Christina and Tim scored a suite at the brand new Cosmopolitan since his band, The Whigs, were performing there. It was fantastic because we got to enjoy both hotels. Double rooms, pools, restaurants, clubs, and spas! Of course, I would never leave town without my baby Canon 5d to snap some rad travel pics. So without further adieu... here they are! Happy short week, lover heads.

X. Jewls

 Snuggling John at the Bamboo Pool at The Cosmopolitan. 
 Back at my place in LA having a BBQ.
 Whipping up guacamole and steak salad for all of my lovers.
 All our boys... John, Tim, and kitty Omar.
 Enjoying some drinks with Christina before laying out.
Laughing hysterically. 
 So gorgeous.
 Afternoon sun with some of my favorite people on the planet.


 After all, she is a model. I had to snap a few of that perfect little face of hers. ;)
Dance, Dance!
 View from the room at night.  Ridiculous. 
 The Bellagio lights!!!
John's and my room at The Palms. Ugh, LOVE. I want to go back and roll around in that bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews