Monday, May 2, 2011

Nail Polish Color Obsession: "Mimosa" by Chanel

Well girlies, we have yet another Chanel nail polish color on the market and it's called Mimosa. I saw it in a few magazines and was skeptical about it, until I saw it this past weekend at Neiman's with my sister. Let's just say we had a hard time saying no, both opted to share it, and bought the last one in stock. I know I know... I have an obsession, as does Jewls too. There is nothing more fun then picking up the hottest "of the moment" nail polish and running home to give yourself a quickie manicure. I LIVE FOR IT. Next on my list? Coral by RGB. Let me know what you guys think of that color. Personally I think it's a pretty fun shade for the warm months ahead! XO, Liza   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews