Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May Days

With Memorial Day approaching and the weather warming up, it's hard to believe it's almost summer. I am so excited! Therefore, I thought I'd throw together a post of photos with my new camera from this past month. From food to fashion, there's a bit of everything in here I guess. Hope you enjoy! XO, Liza

Coffee table
Perfume tray filled to the brim with jewelry of course...
Rocking my Prada turban... it's more in than ever at the moment!
New Rebecca Minkoff bag! So in love with it.
My darling Lily 
My boyfriend's new foosball table. Too bad I'm absolutely awful at playing!
Veggies at the Chicago French Market
My kind of shelf... Gummies and snacks!
Finally warming up outside! 
Outfit details: Anglo American Heart Sunglasses, Rodarte for Target Striped Shirt, Rachel Antonoff Tap Shorts

French Macarons. One of my favorites.
Beautiful Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews