Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jewls Top 20 Oxford Shoe Picks For Spring/Summer

This deliciously juvenile "Sunday School Saddle Shoe" trend is not going anywhere this season. Oxford shoes are no longer exclusively for private school girls. Lucky for all of us ladies, I have combed through all of my favorite websites to find us the cutest saddle shoes in every color, cut and price! I am in desperate need for like five new pairs! Now that I have found literally twenty pairs that I could seriously buy right this second, I am going to have the most impossible time choosing which ones to actually get! Eek! Help me decide! Hope you're all well loves!

X. Jewls

Rachel Antonoff X Bass Daydream Saddle Shoe, $109. I want them in every single color. They are like candy!
Candela Tailor Punk Oxford, $142. (On sale from $253!) Ok, this is me in an oxford shoe. Studs. Duh.
Free People Lace Oxfords, $89. On sale from $138! Um, could these be any cuter/sexier?!?! We all need these immediately. I am ordering them now. They are so affordable! I love that they have a little bit of a heel.
Dieppa Restrepo Dina Oxford, $239. Dieppa is taking over this season. They look so worn in and are way more affordable and better looking than Repetto if you ask my opinion. They have a Golden Goose shoe look without breaking your bank. These are timeless. I am loving this line.
F-Troupe Pink Mesh Oxfords, $144. On sale from $170! These are a must have for me. No joke. These are the cutest things ever. I may have to snag these before the Rachel Antonoffs. So far the lace, the studs and these are my top three! Ugh, with cut off jean shorts and a baggy tee?!! Duh!
Could you die everywhere?
I cannot get enough of these!
Marc Jacobs Jute Lace Up Oxford, $575. Made out of woven jute. Um, kind of unreal. I love these. Makes me want to wear them in Sagaponack, ha!

8020 Marlee Oxford, $30. Everything on Moxsie.com is 50% off right now! Enter Blowout50 at checkout! Yeah yeah! These look super comfortable.
Rachel Comey Outlaw Platforms, $323. On sale from $380! The little studs on the front. Are you kidding?! These are so cute for day and night! With tights?!?! Killer!
Eeek! I love the colors so so so much!
Robert Clergerie Varsa Platform Oxford, $505. On sale from $600. These are so killer. I love them. These are definitely for my more experimental fashionistas out there.
Common Projects Red Slip-On Oxford, $381. On sale from $450! These would be so cute with fold over little white lace socks.
Eileen Shields for Zero Maria Cornejo Flo Gold Open Toe Oxfords, $348. On sale from $410. These win for most unique! Hands down!!
Asos Maestro Oxford, $55. Cheap. Cute. Easy. Done.
Asos Gold Oxford, $65. Who doesn't want a gold saddle shoe?
Asos Marky Green Oxford, $65. My favorite color! These are so rich looking! Love these!

Asos Myth Ribbon Oxford, $65. These are so darling!

Cooperative Floral Printed Oxford, $29. Floral for spring. Hello! This is no brainer and easy on our wallets!
Rag & Bone Bradford Brogue in Nero Toscano, $298. On sale from $425! This is an awesome sale and these are killer with the cut outs! They are totally murdering me right now!
Imagine how sweet these would look with a sparkly tight peeking through?
Wanted Crochet Oxford, $39. So ladylike and cute!

Rachel Antonoff X Bass Beatrix Lace Boot, $99. On sale from $150! If I am not mistaken, I am pretty sure Lize already scooped these up the second they became available. They look like her, don't they? Well now they are on sale! Want!




Kisses to Shani, my favorite Refinery29 editor for featuring my post today in her "5 Things To Know This AM!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews