Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Who Says We Can't Wear Boots In The Summer?

With the Ksubi Black Dusty Open Boot, I say we CAN wear boots all through out the summer! I live for super feminine summer ensembles paired with a beat up black boot. These Ksubi's are breathable, check. Sick sick sick looking, check. Would look unreal with cut off shorts, check. Would funk up any little sundress, check. I mean, what is not to love about this boot? Ok, well the price... but for $389, I find these completely worth it and I will wear the daylights out of them! Also, can you imagine how completely rad a colored knee high would look peeking through these little babies? Duh! Adore! I personally love all my short boots and it's always so hard for me to switch completely over to my flats during the summer months. I don't always like looking too girly and miss my boots desperately when trying to achieve an edgier ensemble. These boots have completely solved my problem. They're like a breathable gladiator sandal boot! Haha! I live for it! Ah, what a great find! Hope you're all well. Sadly, I have a terrible cold from work. Boooo. I am off to go rest up some more. I think ordering these boots would make me feel all better. ;)

X. Jewls





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews