Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Outfit Post: Mom's 60th Surprise Birthday

This past Friday, my sister and I decided to throw a surprise party with my mom's few closest friends for her 60th birthday. She said absolutely NO surprises or anything too extravagant, so we decided on  Bistronomic, a new hot restaurant in the Gold Coast. Let's just say my mom was VERY shocked that we planned this behind her back. She is always the one that knows everything! Haha! All in all, a great night with lots of laughter and love. ;) XO, Liza



Accessories Details:
Chanel Resort 2005 Heart Necklace
Shashi Tie Dye Crystal Bracelet
Vintage Trifari Cuff
Various Rings

Birthday Cake!
Nothing goes better with cake then some coffee! How cute does my sister Jenny look?
Outfit Details:
Rodarte for Opening Ceremony Stained Gauzy Button Down
Fallon Gold Spike Necklace
Jenny and I with the birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews