Monday, June 13, 2011

Stylish Couple Spotlight: Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl

I've felt very lovey all weekend with my man and was thinking to myself... "We haven't done any couple  related posts on the blog".  So I decided to dig around and nominate who I think makes the most stylish young couple out there right now! Olivia Palermo and her model boyfriend, Johannes Huebl, take first place... hands down. They have been dating seriously for three years, done numerous shoots with each other and seem to be attached at the hip! Johannes is classically gorgeous and Olivia is of course becoming a total style icon on her own at the ripe age of 25. A lot of people don't like her for the way she represented herself on "The City", but frankly I don't care. That could have all been editing for all we know, and the girl dresses with more class, grace and swagger than we've seen in a decade. So my hat is off to Olivia. When you put them together it is total magic. They're darling! I have put together my favorite pictures of the two love birds below. Happy Monday, guys. Agh, bring on the coffee! I'm gonna need it!

X. Jewls

Lovers.
This Valentino dress would make me smile that big too! 
How often do you and your boyfriend BOTH go out of the house wearing blazers? I live for this.
Ok, I love this one. It's so candid. Her smile! Her legs look sick and he looks stunning.
I mean what couple dress like that at their age? She is only 25 and so classy! I love it!
Cuties running around. From the looks of it... they go EVERYWHERE TOGETHER!
This dress murders me. Ugh...
Her trousers rolled, the white shoes, the matching dog, his jacket and red bag! They are too much!
 Beach day!

Love this look for her.
Could he be more adorable? 
 I love when she looks sleek like this. She has great features for it.
They both look perfect for an autumn day stroll.
Beach kisses.
Casual and preppy together.
This dress is a Kate Moss dress for Topshop! Crazy cute, right?
Hosing her off! Ha, I looooove this photo! This is so John and me.
 Ahh! So sweet!
I love this shot. Just walkin along. Her pants are sick. Want them.
 Ohhh love love love... there is nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews