Thursday, March 10, 2011

Item of the Day: Chloe Cross Strap Ballet Flats

Well now that spring EVERYTHING is popping up on all our favorite sites, I couldn't help but scream outloud when I saw these Chloe flats the other day on Barneys.com. I instantly texted my sister and said, "Pointe shoe ballet flats on Barneys. NEED now." Yes, I never thought I would actually be wanting to wear pointe shoes as real shoes, as I have boxes and boxes full of dead and beat up ones from my ballerina years in my closet... Oh and did I mention they are horribly excruciating after dancing on your toes for hours on end? Well, these ARE different... kind of. Hahahaha. No, they are stunning and I need them on my feet now. How sweet would they look with a little sundress or a cute tee and shorts? So different from the typical Lanvin or Repetto ballet flat. Ahhh well, I guess my wish list for the upcoming season has officially begun. XO, Liza



Barneys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews