Monday, January 24, 2011

Lord Licorice's Wife

Even though spring is beginning to trickle into stores and it is 85 degrees here in LA... I am having to remind myself that it is STILL winter?! I am not quite ready to be wearing pastels and florals yet, as I am still enjoying the dark winter layering that I so look forward to all year!! So in an ode to my perfect mash up of LA winter wonderland in 85 degree weather, here is my perfect post holiday/run around get up!

Ensemble run down: A sleeveless tuxedo jacket? Uhhhh, yes... I am all over that. I may need to go scoop that little Margiela baby up and splurge when Lize and I go ballistic shopping this week. ;) I am adoring this Millefili bib chain necklace against the shredded Raquel top and I really might need this new red Jerome bag. For those of you who are not familiar with Jerome Dreyfuss bags... Oh My Lord... So so so soft like butter. They are stunning and not so label-y which is beyond refreshing!!  These new Acne Hyrdo Wedges are obviously an incredible basic as you can throw em on with anything and The Row glasses are nice and light for those overcast days when you still want to remain a bit incognito. I know I always do! ;)

X. Jewls

Raquel Allegra Racer-back silk-georgette vest, $215



Lord Licorice's Wife





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews