Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ksubi and Seneca Rising Fringe Tops

At the moment, I am desperately in need of some t-shirts and tanks for the upcoming summer (ok maybe not desperately)... but I could definitely use some. A few of the ones I have had my eye on happen to all have fringe and are not horribly overpriced! It's about time! XO, Liza



Ksubi Black Pony Tassle T-Shirt- At only $88 and being this cute? I had to order it! Whoops! Obsessed with it though. The front looks like a regular crew neck t-shirt, but turn around and look at this fabulous back? I can't wait for it to come!

Seneca Rising Woodstock Dress- More fringe and so cute! This is something great to just throw on for a hot summer day... a little bandeau bra underneath, some bike shorts, and you are set!

Seneca Rising Woodstock Crop Tee- Another great one by Seneca Rising. They make such cute stuff. Not to mention crop tees are the rage this season.

oaknyc.com, singer22.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews