Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jewelry Designer Spotlight: Frieda and Nellie

Best friends, Stacy and Sarah began their jewelry designing after traveling together in the Galapagos about a year ago. After realizing they could re-design and play around with the friendship bracelets they picked up there, the two New Yorkers created a collection of jewelry called Frieda and Nellie. The line named after their grandmothers, is made up of the bracelets and necklaces interlaced with fabulous pieces and trinkets the girls find at flea markets and vintage stores. Personally, I adore all of the bracelets. Some made with rhinestones and some made with metal, the bracelets range from about $125-175. Here are my favorites from their website... I had a hard time choosing! ALL of them are just great. XO, Liza


I think this one above is my fave. I love the gold and the purple together.




How cute is the rhinestone flower on this one?

friedaandnellie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews