Monday, April 11, 2011

Bathing Beauties

Ok girls... swimsuit season is just around the corner! Personally, I cannot wait. There is nothing more that I love then sitting by the pool or on the sand, listening to my iPod while devouring a girly beach read or the latest issue of Elle. THE most important part though is being decked in the perfect summer bikini, right? I think so! So many amazing swimsuits have been popping up left and right online and in stores and I have finally gathered together some of my top picks. From Topshop to Eres, there is most definitely a suit for everyone! Check them out below! Happy Monday! XO, Liza


Miu Miu Frilled Triangle Bikini- Agh! Miu Miu makes swimwear now? I am in love with this one! The color, the sweet frills outlining the bust and bottom? So simple, yet sweet. Available here for $245.

 Agent Provocateur Amylee Printed Bikini Top and Briefs- Had no idea Agent Provocateur did swimsuits... and of course they are nothing but AMAZING. Their lingerie is absolutely stunning and this particular suit kills me! I NEED it for this summer! The print on it is too cute. I do love that the pieces are sold separate though, as I would definitely wear the bandeau with a solid color bottom. Buy the top here for $180 and the bottoms here for $140.


Topshop Multi Colored Paisley Bikini- Simply darling. Enough said. Available at Topshop for $55. What a bargain!


Missoni Mare Patchwork Zigzag String Bikini- I cannot recommend a Missoni bikini enough. Yes they are super expensive, but I definitely consider it a summer investment because I have worn mine to death! They are so flattering and beyond sexy. I am kind of addicted to them... This one is gorgeous. Buy it at Intermix for $495.

 Mara Hoffman Solid Ruffle Bustier Bikini- A girl can never go wrong with a black bikini and this one seems like the perfect one to me! Adorable. Get it at Shopbop for $200.

 Eres Show Obscur Bikini- Another investment bikini... Hahahaha! I have been crushing on Eres swimsuits for a while now, so I think it might be the time to bite the bullet and get one already! I loooove this color! Available at Nancy Meyer for $360.


 VPL Swimsuit- I had to throw in a funky one-piece in the mix and this one was an obvious give in for me. I love it soooo much. I am not sure about the tan lines it would give me, but I would definitely be the most stylish one on the beach! Buy it here for $175.


Tori Praver Floral Rush Bikini Top and Bottoms- Last but not least! How precious is this one? I adore the high waisted bottoms... so retro. Oh and not to mention it is reversible! Perfect! Available at Anthropologie, $98 for the top and $98 for the bottoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews