Thursday, December 16, 2010

Inspired by: Black Swan

Alright everyone, so if you haven't seen "Black Swan" yet in theaters, go NOW. Don't walk. RUN. It is that amazing. I have already seen it twice and it's safe to say, I could easily go again. Sooooo, I thought I would do a post on everything from shoes to tights that will bring out the dancer in anyone! Whether it's  a leotard that could be paired with a high waisted skirt or a simple pair of ballerina flats, dance wear is not just for ballet class anymore! Take a peak at my faves below.  XO, Liza


Beautiful Natalie Portman dancing the part of the Black Swan

 Marc by Marc Jacobs Lattice Print Tights, $28. These sweet grey tights would look fabulous with a little shift dress or even a pair of black tap shorts and an awesome blouse.
 Opening Ceremony Bucket Sleeve Leotard,  On sale for 144.20. This is on my wish list at the moment because I would wear this with everything and anything! I have always loved taking leotards to the street after ballet class, pairing them with some ankle length skinny jeans or denim shorts. 
 I adore the scoop back and the sleeves.
 Haute Hippie Ballerina Skirt. How sweet, right? I like it paired with black boots, as putting it with flats might be a little too costumey.  
 Marc Jacobs Flats with Double Ankle Strap, $475. These kind of remind me of a pair of Chloe's from a few years ago. Love them though.
 Repetto Patent BB Red Flats. Since Repetto is a dance shoe brand, there is no doubt that these are the most comfortable flats out there (Lanvin comes in a close second). Although I'm somewhat partial to Lanvin as I wear them like slippers, Repetto's are no doubt, the originals. I love this color of red too.
Bacini Blush Lace Tank Bra, $40.  How pretty is this little bra? I wear my Hanky Panky lace bras to death... this one most definitely needs to be added to the collection.




Plush Full Foot Fleece Lined Tights, $35. With it being absolutely frigid outside, these fleece lined tights are perfect for those cold winter nights when you want to wear a dress or skirt, but not freeze your tush off! 

Bodyline Dada Body Fringe Shoulders Bodysuit, $400. This one is super expensive for a leotard, but it's pretty awesome. I had to throw it in the mix.


Shopbop.com, Lagarconne.com, Creaturesofcomfort.us, Satineboutique.com, Singer22.com, OpeningCeremony.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews