Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Latest Project.. Alter Ego

This is the base to my dress for my Alter Ego project at college. Hopefully i'll be able to get some of my sketchbook pages up and some pictures of the finished garment. Again my pattern is made on the stand from scratch. I love the shape of the dress, I love the 50's style silhouette. The detail at the waist is a pleat that I have stitched into the pattern. This is the most well made garment i've made yet.. Soon i'll put up some pics of some things i've made in the past.. But I love this dress. My best friend models it and it fits her perfectly. :) :) :)

The pics I took below are of a head piece I made for the garment. It's a knitted mask and the green detail is burnt organza appliqued on top. The model is Alice, one of my best friends.. She also takes the fashion course I take.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews